Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday !!!! Working day for me ~~ Added a new chat box to my blog !! yeah !!! Peopel can actually leave me a msg when they are not able to reached me man !!!! can also leave a comment on the blog site itself? lolz yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now can leave a chat or 2 without loggin in wor ~~~ so easy right? :P all thanks to ming ~!! wahahaha, thansk for the information !! keke.

A pic of the mighty ming? lolz :P

Coming up~~ trying to implement meebo inside my blog also wor ~~ so that if i am online in meebo~~~~ u all can actually msn me wor ~~ hm.. *ponder will people i dunno msn me or not * lolz :P anyways~~~~ not every 1-2 months update once hor ~~ but hor , recently a bit busy lar :P okok , will try to update more !!! kekek :P

7 comments:

  1. lolz~~ think this pic quite long ago at mos burger at orchard emerald :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walau... sooo long de photo u still put ah... means u long time neber date him liow issit.. =.= Poor mighty mingz...

    don worry.. i date u when i am back okie.. i mean Mighty Mingz.. :D not PIG..

    ReplyDelete
  3. faintz!!! hor !! momo dun wanna date me !!! T__T so sad~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. u oreadi got official date liow mah... ask her to date u lah...

    I oreadi DATE Mingz liow.. Lolz...

    ReplyDelete

Comments